Friday, March 30, 2007

Update


It's been a while since I've posted here. It is hard for me at this point to justify spending 10 minutes to blog when I only have an hour or so for LearnIt development in my schedule. I realize that more people see the blog when I post more frequently but the number of visitors to the site is pretty small at this point whether I post or not. Despite all this, I will try to be more consistent in posting so that anybody that is interested can stay updated. I hope to also talk more about Freebase (see earlier posts).

Right now I'm working mainly on the LearnIt design and page structure. I think I'm making good progress. I think LearnIt is going to turn out even more useful than I thought. My hope is to have some kind of public version to launch this summer but, who knows, I could finish much sooner or much later. Once I have a working alpha I will probably let those who are interested test it out. I'll try to keep you posted on my progress.