Friday, June 15, 2007

iPhone Apps: my reaction


I haven't posted for quite a while. I've been busy. Very busy. LearnIt development is paused.

While many developers have been complaining about the lack of an initial iPhone SDK, I have been working. I think that there are going to be a lot of great iPhone specific web apps developed and there has to be a good place to suggest them, find them, post them, and access them. That is what I have been working on. As Steve Jobs says, "It'll be great, we think your gonna love it."

I am trying to get something out there as fast as possible in order to catch the initial wave of excitement. So I've been hard at it. I hope to have something up within a week (but that is not a promise.) I think developing cool iPhone apps will be fun and I can't wait to see what other people come up with.

Back to work...